REFRIGERATED CONTAINERS FOR OVERSEAS CARGO SHIPPING
Looking for an import or export service to provide international cargo shipping in refrigerated containers?
If you need international cargo shipping for items that require refrigeration, you’ll want to use refrigerated containers, sometimes referred to as a reefer container. You can rely on us to provide temperature controlled international cargo shipping for any food item or agricultural commodity. We offer a range of cargo services to meet all of your international cargo shipping needs. We have many satisfied customers who have used our refrigerated containers, including individuals, small and large businesses, and government agencies.
Depending on what you need, we’ll customize our international cargo shipping service to each commodity based on the manufacturer recommended temperature, including designated land transportation. We’ll use temperature controlled refrigerated containers to keep your refrigerated cargo fresh, safe, and at the same temperature, warehouse to warehouse, port to port, and door to door.
Based on your requirements, we are prepared to assist in all of your packing needs so that your items are packed securely in refrigerated containers in order to make sure that they arrive in excellent condition to your specified final destination. We are ready to take care of your cargo shipping so contact us today for a free online freight quote or to learn more about our refrigerated containers and international cargo shipping services.
Our international cargo shipping services also include:
- Expertise with international cargo shipping using refrigerated containers world wide
- Experience with importing and exporting temperature sensitive cargo
- Onsite packing, rigging, crating, securing, and bracing of your items
- Direct and personalized pick up and delivery of your reefer container, with door to door service from your point of origin to your final destination
- Referrals to the necessary agencies for all required customs documents
- Assurance that proper documentation stays with your reefer container during international cargo shipping